Corporate/Community Partnership Program
Your generous support enables the Shiloh Museum of Ozark History to serve the public and provide resources for finding meaning, enjoyment, and inspiration in the exploration of the Arkansas Ozarks. Visitors learn about the real shapers of Ozark history, the everyday people who lived in our towns and rural communities. Along with our exhibits, visitors can explore seven historic buildings on the museum grounds.
Shiloh Museum strives to attract a broad audience. Our annual reach includes:
- 9,060 visitors to the museum, galleries, and grounds
- 15,183 students and adults served through programming
- 6,543 people served through community outreach
- 1,812 hours of volunteer engagement
- 53,820 website visits by session
- 10,451 email newsletter and social media followers
Become a Part of the Legacy
Our staff can work with your company to customize a sponsorship package that is impactful for your company or family and for Shiloh Museum. The downloadable pdf outlines the wide variety of programming available to support Shiloh Museum in 2023.
Join us as we bring new and old events to our grounds, feature permanent and temporary exhibits, and constantly seek out innovative ways to bring our mission to the diverse communities we serve!
Consider sponsoring these events that match your mission!
- Photography exhibit about historic Devil’s Den State Park
- Educational programming for children and adults
- Arkansas Symbols Day
- Native American DAys
- Not Strictly History monthly speaker series
- 45th Annual Ozark Quilt Fair
- Shiloh Harvest Dinner
- Volunteer Appreciation Events
- Members-Only Events
- Media, including website, newsletter, or gallery guides
Have an idea not listed here? Let us know! Contact Jessica Lyons, Development Manager to discuss custom sponsorship packages that meet the needs of your organization!