Corporate/Community Partnership Program
Our community/corporate partnerships provide a meaningful way to ensure that Ozark history is preserved for the future and alive for the present. Sponsorship support allows us to provide community-focused events and new opportunities to explore our history and share its wonder with our community.
The Shiloh Museum of Ozark History offers a variety of ways for organizations to meet their marketing, philanthropic, community engagement, employee benefit, and client hospitality objectives. Our Community/Corporate Partnership Program provides custom sponsor packages that will benefit your organization and support the various activities of the museum. Each partnership is tailored for your organization’s needs to provide a combination of recognition and engagement opportunities.
View our partnership levels below:
Sign up for events that match your mission! You will be included in advertising as well as in material at each event. Learn more about these events on our website.
- Annual Ozark Quilt Fair
- Fibers to Fabric (formerly Sheep to Shawl)
- New Exhibit Openings
- Summer Program Series for Families
- Ozark Trivia Night
- Members Only Events
- Digi Workshops
Exclusive Recognition Offerings Include:
- Partnership featured on all social media and website channels
- Name/logo “thank you” sign in lobby for one month
- Special announcement or organization highlight in email newsletter
- Quarter-page ad in Members Only Exclusive Quarterly Newsletter
- Private tour (for up to 10) of the museum with light refreshments in our meeting space
- Custom volunteer opportunity (for up to 20 employees)
- Museum staff member presentation on a specific topic at your company/staff meeting or event
- A “museum on the go” experience to the nonprofit or classroom of your choice (museum staff deliver an educational program for a group of students)
- One 2-hour rental in the Shiloh Meeting Hall for a meeting or small event
- One Family Fun Day on our museum grounds for employees and their families
- 20 Shiloh Museum Family-Level Memberships to distribute to employees or clients
- Tickets to paid Shiloh Museum events
Have an idea not listed here? Let us know! Contact Jessica Lyons, Development Manager to discuss custom sponsorship packages that meet the needs of your organization!