Become a Member of the Shiloh Museum!
It’s easy to join the Shiloh Museum or to give someone else the gift of membership. Along with the satisfaction of knowing you are helping preserve our Arkansas Ozark heritage, your membership gives you:
- 20% discount on Shiloh Store purchases
- Reduced fees for workshops and programs
- Invitations to special events
- Free membership benefits to all North American Reciprocal Museum Association sites with a level of $100 or more
- General admission to member museums of the Southeastern Reciprocal Membership Program
- Membership benefits to Time Travelers network members
If you prefer, you can download the membership form and mail it in with your payment.
Questions? Contact Jessica Lyons, Development Manager, at 479.750.8165.
Note: Shiloh Museum of Ozark History is a 170(c)(1) governmental not-for-profit organization supported in part by membership contributions. All or part of your contribution may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
Other ways to support the museum:
Make a donation.
Become a volunteer.
Give a membership.
Join for the first time or renew today by using the online form below. It’s easy and secure.